HAPPY HOUR (with essential oils……what??)
Oh yes! The Hubs made this one yesterday. One thing you need to know about me is I will never post anything food or beverage related unless it’s outstanding….. and this truly is!
- 40ml Gin
- 2 Drops of dōterra Lime Oil
- 10ml of Raspberry Syrup (we use fresh or frozen berries stew over the stove with 1tbsp sugar and water melted down)
- 20ml of Apple and Raspberry Juice
- Shake well in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into your Martini glasses
- Top with Ginger Beer and garnish with a lime wheel and 2 raspberries.
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for all things essential oils; more recipes, ideas, and tips.